More Women Should Hold Political Office Says Senate President – Bukola Saraki
The senate president said this while receiving a group of women yesterday at the national assembly.
in his words;
One of the key issues that deals with increased female participation in politics is the Gender and Equal Opportunities Bill (#GEOBill).
I know that many people believe that this bill could have been passed faster, however, it will be the final result that matters. This is because, in lawmaking, sometimes, you might begin with 10 or 15 requests in a Bill; but it doesn’t end there.
Hence, what we will continue to do is to lead by example and encourage others to continue to do the same. — Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
- President Muhammadu Buhari planning to restore the glory of Nigeria
- 2019 ELECTION: Convention: Our chance to restore dignity in PDP – Former Senate President David Mark
- Why I Attacked My Husband – Aisha Buhari
- Federal Government to ban importation of maize into the country to boost local production
- I’ll vote Buhari again and again – Femi Adesina