President Buhari Reacts to Algeria military plane crash
President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with President Abdelaziz Bouteflika and the people of Algeria on Wednesday’s military plane crash.
The mishap occurred near the Boufarik military airport in Algiers, claiming many lives.
The President also extends deepest condolences to the families and friends of bereaved Algerians and other nationals, who are in sorrow because of the tragedy.
In a statement by his spokesman, Garba Shehu, Buhari assured President Bouteflika and those who lost their loved ones of the sympathy of all Nigerians in their moment of grief.
“The President affirms that the thoughts and prayers of all Nigerians are with all who mourn, even as he prays that God Almighty will comfort the bereaved, the nation of Algeria and grant eternal rest to the souls of those who died in the crash”, it added.
- Emir’s demise: Traditional institution has lost a role model – Buhari
- I’ll vote Buhari again and again – Femi Adesina
- President Muhammed Buhari: looters won’t return to power in 2019
- Why I Attacked My Husband – Aisha Buhari
- Another 164 Nigerians return from Libya