Editor’s note: Following the announcement of President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election, Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, in this piece, writes about the achievements of the president and why he thinks the president deserves re-election. The greatest talking point in our country this week has been the declaration by President Muhammadu Buhari that he would seek a second term in office next year. And naturally so. Desire by any President, whether positive or negative, should elicit great interest in the citizenry. The President that should be pitied is the one that says something, and the people just shrug, unconcernedly. He is of all men the most miserable.
- President Buhari Reacts to Algeria military plane crash
- Breaking: Tinubu debunks a media report claim he wants to replace Osinbajo as VP in 2019
- President Muhammad Buhari is Nigeria’s father of corruption – Fayos
- Okorocha laments Atiku’s exit, faults Tinubu on Buhari’s ticket
- N-Power Beneficiaries Commend President Muhammad Buhari, Beg for Permanent Jobs