The Egyptian forward has scored 44 goals in all competitions in an extraordinary debut season with Liverpool, making him the club’s top scorer this campaign.
One of those goals came in Liverpool’s memorable 4-3 win over Manchester City in January, and the boots Salah wore in that game can now be seen in the British Museum.
They have been donated to celebrate Salah winning the Premier League Golden Boot, and have been placed in the Egyptian display alongside a very different pair of shoes – some sandals.
Salah will hope to add yet more goals to his haul when he plays in Liverpool’s final match of the season on Saturday – the small matter of the Champions League final against Real Madrid in Kiev.
You can see Mohamed Salah’s boots on display in the British Museum – and find out why they are there – in the video above.
- Egypt star Mohamed Salah won the prestigious BBC African Player of the Year award
- Liverpool should give Loris Karius a ‘second chance’ – Bruce Grobbelaar
- Mohamed Salah Joins Egypt Training Session
- DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid vs Liverpool 3-1 All Goals & Highlights UCL Saturday 26/05/2018
- Chelsea Overtakes Real Madrid To Sign Lewandowski (Full Story)