Mohamed Salah Joins Egypt Training Session
Mohamed Salah gave Egypt’s World Cup hopes a huge boost Wednesday when he joined a squad training session at their Grozny base.
The Pharaohs’ superstar has been sidelined since suffering a shoulder injury in Liverpool’s Champions League final loss to Real Madrid on May 26.
However, an AFP reporter saw the forward take part in his first training session since the injury on Wednesday, going through a range of warm-up exercises with his teammates.
Team director Ihab Lahita was cagey about Salah’s progress, saying there was no guarantee he would play in Egypt’s Group A opener against Uruguay on Friday.
“There’s a good degree of progress but no definitive decision on whether he takes part, as we are following his case day by day,” he told reporters.
- Egypt star Mohamed Salah won the prestigious BBC African Player of the Year award
- Mohamed Salah’s boots go on display in British Museum
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2017/2018 Part-time Undergraduate Admission Announced
- How can Liverpool beat Real Madrid in the Champions League final?
- EPL VIDEO: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool 1-2 2018 All Goals & Highlights