World Bank Group’s progressive corporate culture sets forth the goals and principles that unite its employees and provides the foundation for continuous improvement in the value of services given to customers. One way the company works to achieve this goal is through the long term education and training of employees, who are the building blocks of gradconnection’s future. Strong teams are built on a shared drive for success, trust and genuine caring for one another. These teams are maintained through open communication and a transparent work environment.
Before applying the World Bank Group Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Julius Berger Recruitment Application Form 2017 – World Bank Group Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 World Bank Group Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be living in Africa
- Applicant must not be less than 20 years or more than 45 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
It is the policy of World Bank Group that there should be no discrimination in considering applications for employment. All employees are given equal opportunities to develop their experience and knowledge and to qualify for promotion in furtherance of their careers.
How To Apply
- World Bank Group accepts only one application for a position; submitting more than one entry may jeopardize or delay your chances of being considered for employment.
- The application is free of charge.
- The application is Online.
- Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- If the selected candidate is a current Bank Group staff member with a Regular or Open-Ended appointment, s/he will retain his/her Regular or Open-Ended appointment.
- All others will be offered a 3 year term appointment.
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2017.
- APPLY NOW- Fresh Recruitment Ongoing for Graduates and Non-Graduates
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2017/2018 Part-time Undergraduate Admission Announced
- Awareness:- New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts (Must Read)
- Tottenham’s Argentina Midfielder: Nigeria Big Rivals, We Want To Win World Cup
- Federal government announces mass recruitment