Nigerian music star, Reekado Banks is already making plans to leave the label that brought him into the spotlight.
During a recent interview with Soundcity Radio, Reeky revealed that he has already launched his own label named TOT Empire and intends to start working on it fully once his currently contract with Mavin expires. He has signed a new artiste named Marv who will be dropping a new video titled ‘Abeg’ under TOT Empire.
- G-Worldwide Comes For Kiss Daniel; Takes Singer To Court
- Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project
- Flyboy X Starboy! Kiss Daniel Gets Wizkid On A Brand New One
- Sergio Aguero Signs New Manchester City Contract (Photos)
- VIDEO: Mr. P – Cool It Down