This is coming a few weeks after the Sofa singer announced and flagged his own imprint, FLYBOY Inc. The singer had also hinted a possible collabo with MOBO Award winner, Wizkid, that which his former label (G-Worldwide) would naturally not let him do.
- “We Paid Kiss Daniel Over 120million naira”, G-Worldwide Reacts
- Flyboy X Starboy! Kiss Daniel Gets Wizkid On A Brand New One
- Reekado Banks Set To Leave Mavins Record For His Label
- ENTERTAINMENTWhy Kiss Daniel shunned his father’s funeral –Record Lebel G-Worldwide
- E.L releases highly anticipated ”BAR 4” project