According to reports, Prince Okwudili Umenyiora was arrested this yesterday evening by the Police from Force CID, Alagbon, at the gym and taken to the station. He was arrested for threatening to kill Runtown with a gun
The label owner and boss of Dilly Motors has been charged with attempted murder. He was taken to Alagbon Police station where he wrote a statement regarding the allegation leveled against his person. He has since been released to return home after satisfying the conditions set by the police.
The video showing the police arrest him at the gym, has surfaced on the internet and it has gained a fair amount of traction mostly from fans who have followed the story of the battle between the businessman and Runtown
- Burna Boy finally Got Arrested For Reportedly Assaulting Mr 2Kay
- Offa Bank Robbery; Police Arrest 12 Suspects
- Tekno Allegedly Signed To Drake’s OVO Records
- African man slaughters his German ex-wife and their one-year-old child in horrific knife attack in Hamburg (photos)
- K.O – Call Me Ft. Runtown