Big Brother Naija 2018 ex-housemate, Tobi has said his words were misunderstood after news had it that he said BBNaija 2017 winner Efe won due to pity from voters.
The ex-housemate was surprised at the quick twist in words from people after his interview with Punch Newspaper, saying he can never say such a thing about anyone let alone Efe.
In his chat with Goldmyne TV the homecoming party held for the top 5 housemates at Cubana yesterday, Tobi said;
‘No that was misconstrued. Efe is much loved, like I said I went into the house to sell myself, like show people what I can do. My words were twisted. So Efe if you dey hear, is one love mehn, I won’t disrespect you. It was misconstrued, everything I said was taken into another context. I’m out for truth, I will air my opinion, but I won’t disrespect anybody’.
- #BBNAIJA ‘Shut Up’ Cee-C Tells Tobi
- #BBNaija 2018; Miracle wins N1m as DJ spinall, DJ Obi visit housemates
- Why I Brought Trouble to the House -Cee-C
- Trey Songz – She Lovin It Lyrics
- Miracle Clears Air On Relationship with Nina