I Was Being Setup – Meek Mill Voices Out on Why he’s in Prison
Meek talked by phone to Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News about the 2-4 years Judge Genece Brinkley gave him, and he says the real problem started way back in 2008 when he was convicted on gun and drug charges.
Meek feels the 10 years probation he got way back then made it nearly impossible for him to avoid getting tossed in prison. As he puts it, a simple jaywalking ticket would’ve been enough for Brinkley to lock him up … under the law.
The Philly rapper’s case is drawing national attention now and he’s getting tons of high-profile support as critics question Judge Brinkley’s sentence.
Despite the pressure, she’s refused to recuse herself or grant Meek a bail hearing.
- Meek Mill Wants The Judge Who Sentenced Him
- Rick Ross – Lamborghini Doors Lyrics Ft. Meek Mill & Anthony Hamilton
- Breaking: Tinubu debunks a media report claim he wants to replace Osinbajo as VP in 2019
- LYRICS: Kari Jobe – Closer To Your Heart
- Eva Alordiah – Back From the High