One of the housemates in the just-concluded Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show, Cee-C has revealed why she blamed other housemates a lot while the show lasted.
Cee-C, who emerge first runner-up, said she blamed others while having “issues” with them because “I’m me”.
She said this while responding to a question from the host of the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, shortly before the grand finale on Sunday.
According to Cee-C, “I’m me and I have to blame others when having issues with people.”
- Big Brothere Naija reveals host for 2018 edition
- Why I Brought Trouble to the House -Cee-C
- #BBNaija 2018: Senator Dino Melaye hosts Bambam,Teddy A [PHOTO]
- Miracle Clears Air On Relationship with Nina
- #BBNaija: Khloe, Anto, Lolu Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Naija House